Processing selectively collected waste
For communities today, selectively collected waste processing is a major issue.
Complying with the objectives set by the Grenelle de l’Environnement
The Grenelle de l’Environnement has set a certain number of goals for reducing waste and increasing recovery rates of organic and non-organic materials:
- Reducing household waste by 7% by 2014.
- Increasing recovery rates of material and organic waste to 35% by 2012, and 45% by 2015.
- Decreasing the amount of stored and incinerated waste by 15% by 2012.
- Reaching a 75% recycling rate for household packaging waste by 2012
Give priority to the recycling
Paprec supplies communities with alternative methods of waste processing, in an effort to maximise recovery rates.
Based on the company’s experience, knowledge, and innovative vision, these solutions attempt to anticipate future changes in regulations.
Agencies able to process selectively sorted waste are:
- Paprec Ile-de-France Nord in Blanc Mesnil (93)
- Paprec Ouest 44 in Saint-Herblain (44)
- Paprec Ouest 49 in Seiches-Sur-Le-Loir (49)
- Paprec Nord in Harnes (62)
- Paprec Sud-Ouest in Bruguières (31)
- Paprec Sud-Ouest Atlantique in Montardon (64)
- Paprec Rhône-Alpes in Chassieu (69)
- Paprec Lorraine in Custines (54)
- Echalier in Clermont-Ferrand (63)
- Desplat in Dijon
No waste left behind
Based on our unique experience and our in-depth knowledge of the raw material market, Paprec is also in charge of negotiating prices for the materials that the communities have sorted themselves (or sorted by their own operatives): old paper, plastics, wood, metals, etc.
Ask our Experts
In order for us to provide you with the most complete answer to your questions, please fill in all parts of the form below.
* Required field
In compliance with the stipulations of the Law of January 6, 1978, referred to as the "Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties," you have the right at any time to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data. This right may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: Paprec Group, Département Communication, 7 rue Pascal 93126 La Courneuve Cedex - France