To recycling, and beyond!
An expert in all types of waste
Paprec Environnement, a Paprec Group subsidiary, has specialized in collecting, treating, and recovering waste from construction sites:
- Inert waste (rubble, concrete blocks, tiles…).
- Non hazardous waste (scrap iron, PVC, polystyrene…).
- Hazardous waste (asbestos, spackle, polluted soil…).
Paprec Environnement collects and treats close to 600 000 tons of waste every year.
Better waste sorting
In accordance with Paprec’s commitments, every effort is made to optimise the recovery rate of construction waste and reduce its environmental impact:
- Optimising the sorting processes (at the factories in Gennevilliers and Wissous).
- Developing the use of barges for transport of waste.
- The recovery of secondary raw material.
The Paprec Group has two factories dedicated to recycling construction waste, as well as other agencies for servicing them:
- Paprec Environnement in Gennevilliers (92)
- Paprec Environnement in Wissous (91)
- Paprec Ouest 44 in Saint-Herblain (44)
- Paprec Méditerranée (Sophed-Santiard) in Marseille (13)
- Paprec Sud-Ouest in Bruguières (31)
- Paprec Sud-Ouest Atlantique in Montardon (61)
- NCI Environnement in Hyères (83)
Please feel free to tell us about your construction waste problems, we will supply a customised solution.
Find an agency near you
Ask our Experts
In order for us to provide you with the most complete answer to your questions, please fill in all parts of the form below.
* Required field
In compliance with the stipulations of the Law of January 6, 1978, referred to as the "Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties," you have the right at any time to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data. This right may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: Paprec Group, Département Communication, 7 rue Pascal 93126 La Courneuve Cedex - France