A Budding Industry
Convinced of the recycling market‘s great potential and certain that it was to become one of the 21st century’s most important enterprise, he decided to become the leader in the field, an equal to the two giant French companies.
Rapid Internal Growth…
60% of the Paprec Group’s development is internal. This demonstrates the interest that clients have shown in the different recycling options, and the Group’s dynamic commercial network. In 18 years, the Group has convinced 20 000 industrialists to join Paprec Recycling.
…And a Controlled Exterior Growth
Throughout these 18 years of existence, the Paprec Group has made close to 50 acquisitions or minority interests, with several goals: strengthening its existent activities and its national network, widening its range of services, opening up new markets for activity.
A Leader in Recycling
In just a few years, the little recycling company from La Courneuve has become one of the key players in the recycling world, ready to take on any recycling and waste management ventures.
- Paper, cardboard, office paper, archives, official documents.
- Metal and scraps
- Construction waste
- Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE)
- Ordinary industrial waste (OIW)
- Hazardous industrial waste (HIW)
- Green waste
- Vehicle recycling
- Rubber and tire collection and treatment
- Sorting of selectively collected household waste
- Collecting household waste, public bins, and sorted waste
- Delegated management of waste collection and sorting facilities
- Management of facilities for nonhazardous waste storage
- Other services to the environment
Ask our Experts
In order for us to provide you with the most complete answer to your questions, please fill in all parts of the form below.
* Required field
In compliance with the stipulations of the Law of January 6, 1978, referred to as the "Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties," you have the right at any time to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data. This right may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: Paprec Group, Département Communication, 7 rue Pascal 93126 La Courneuve Cedex - France